Coyote Class Dog Shows Vendor Space 2018
On 16, 17, 18, and 19 November 2018, the Coyote Classic, consisting of the Tucson Kennel Club and the Greater Sierra Vista Kennel Club, will hold a four-show cluster at the Pima County Fairgrounds, Tucson, Arizona. There will also be a number of Specialties and a working group show at the Fairgrounds on 15 November 2018 and a Gordon Setter National 12-15 November 2018.
The area for the Vendor Booth Spaces is inside Old Pueblo Hall and outside on asphalt in front of the hall. You should be prepared to anchor your tents and set-ups without using stakes.
The daily rate for booth space rental will be $75.00 for the first ten feet (10 ft deep) and $5.00 per additional frontage foot. After the first 10 feet, booth space will only be available in additional increments of 5 feet. Depth of all booth space will be 10 or 20 feet. Any vendor taking a 600 square foot or larger space for 3 days gets the fourth day free. Include any required walk space in your reservation. You must bring any equipment such as tables, chairs, power cords, tents/awnings, etc with you. All equipment and merchandise must fit inside your requested booth space.
Per Pima County Fairgrounds restriction, no food or food products will be sold on the grounds except by vendors contracted by the Fairgrounds and the Coyote Classic.
Special vendor overnight parking areas have been set aside. Visit www.coyoteclassic.org/Vendors/Parking to make reservations.
Vendors may setup from 6-9 p.m. on Wednesday, November 14th and again from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Thursday, November 15th. There is no charge for setup on Wednesday or Thursday. Vehicles may park in the designated areas in or near the booth space area to unload only, but they must be removed as soon as possible. Once unloading is complete, your vehicle must be moved to an area designated by the Coyote Classic parking crew.Booths must be setup by 7:00am each day of the show and will remain in place until after the Best in Show competition. Additional Terms and Conditions:
- You must bring any tables, chairs, tents/awnings, power cords, etc. to the show grounds. They are not provided by the Coyote Classic.
- Vendors maybe setting up on a surface of asphalt, so be prepared to anchor your tents and set-ups without using stakes.
- If you use an awning or some type of tent, it must fit in the space you reserved. If it does not, you will be charged for the additional space and possibly be moved to another space so as not to inconvenience others. This includes your merchandise also!
- Booths must be set up by 7:00 a.m. each day of the show. This will be strictly enforced!
- Vehicles may park in the designated areas in or near the booth space area to unload only. Please unload as quickly as possible so others may do the same. Once unloading is complete, your vehicle must be moved to an area designated by the Coyote Classic parking crew.
- Returned checks or insufficient payment does not constitute a valid reservation. Returned checks are subject to a surcharge of $25 to cover bank costs and must be replaced with either a money order/cashier’s check or cash prior to vendor setting up.
- If sending express delivery envelopes, do not send envelopes requiring signatures for delivery.
- The Coyote Classic Dog Shows will enforce the Arizona/Pima County leash laws. Having a dog at large is a misdemeanor under Arizona law. Your dog must be kept in an enclosed area when on your property. Tie outs are prohibited. Even if the dog causes no harm, the law says it should be restrained by a leash when in public.
- The vendor information that is published in the catalog will also be published to our web site at http://www.coyoteclassic.org.
- As a courtesy to our sponsor, no competing pet food companies promoting and/or selling wet or dry dog food will be permitted to attend this event as a vendor or in any other capacity (i.e. signage).
- A non-refundable 3.5% processing fee will be added to online vendor booth space reservations.
- All booth sales are final – no refunds.
- INSUFFICIENT PAYMENT DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A VALID RESERVATION.
By submitting this form, I am indicating a desire to advance purchase vendor booth space at the Coyote Classic Dog Shows. I agree to abide by the rules and terms as stated here.