Reserved Grooming 2018
Coyote Classic Dog Show Reserved Grooming Thursday – Monday, November 15-19, 2018In an attempt to provide the inside grooming facility to all our exhibitors in a fair manner and reduce the headaches associated with trying to get an indoor grooming space on Thursday, the Coyote Classic is offering two locations and multiple sizes of reserved grooming spaces in Old Pueblo Hall. All areas offer electricity. All exhibitors must bring their own extension cords and splitters.
The south end of Old Pueblo Hall will now be divided into a set of 4 Exhibit Rooms. Exhibit Rooms 1 & 2 & 3 will be used for reserved grooming as follows:
- 10’ x 10’ spaces @ $50 for the weekend
- 10’ x 15’ spaces @ $75 for the weekend
Close to the rings, in the main section of Old Pueblo Hall, we will be offering a limited number of premium reserved grooming spaces as follows:
- 10’ x 10’ spaces @ $60 for the weekend
- 10’ x 15’ spaces @ $90 for the weekend
- 20’ x 10’ spaces @ $120 for the weekend
- 15’ x 15’ spaces @ $140 for the weekend
- 20’ x 15’ spaces @ $180 for the weekend
There is no unreserved grooming in Old Pueblo Hall. There is free space with electricity available on the field under the public grooming tents plus plenty of room to set up personal shade tents.
Reserved Grooming Space Rules
We are offering a limited number of grooming spaces in Old Pueblo Hall in two locations with various sizes. All reserved grooming purchases are non-refundable. All spaces are purchased for the entire weekend.
- All grooming spaces will be assigned in the order the reservations are received. Reservations will not be accepted before Thursday, September 27, 2018.
- Requests for a particular space or to be set up near another exhibitor cannot be guaranteed. If you would like to be setup adjoining someone else, all parties should indicate that under “I would like to groom with:”.
- All spaces have access to electricity, but access to power is not exclusive and is not reserved. Drop power boxes will be provided.
- Exhibitors are responsible for clean-up in and around their set-ups.
- Only painters tape is allowed on the floors in Old Pueblo Hall. NO duct or masking tape is allowed.
- No exercise pens, cocker pens, or puppy pens are allowed in Old Pueblo Hall.
- Old Pueblo Hall will be open at 6 a.m. Thursday, November 15, 2018 for reserved grooming set-up to begin. Thereafter, the building will be locked from 9 p.m. each night until 6 a.m. the next morning.
- Dogs and equipment may be left in the building overnight but you do so at your own risk. Please mark the top of each crate with the phone number where you may be reached should any problems arise in your absence. Neither the Coyote Classic, TKC, GSVKC, Pima County Fairgrounds, or Jack Bradshaw Dog Shows assumes any responsibility for lost, stolen or damaged property or dogs.
- There will be no refund for any space once reserved.
- When you arrive at the shows, check the board placed near the reserved grooming area for your reserved space(s).
- A 3.5% processing fee will be added per space for online reserved grooming reservations.
- INSUFFICIENT PAYMENT DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A VALID RESERVATION.
If you have any questions, email email@example.com.
By submitting this form, I am acknowledging the following: I understand that this reservation will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis and that I will accept the space I am assigned. I further understand that the reserved grooming space is a privilege that can be withdrawn from those who do not follow the rules, regulations and instructions of the Coyote Classic. The Coyote Classic consists of the Tucson Kennel Club and the Greater Sierra Vista Kennel Club.